- Purchase a plan from PureVPN's order page
NOTE: For best speed and accessibility results, use a dedicated IP. Add this under the order details section.
- Your account details will be emailed to the email address you provided when purchasing the service
- Log Into your MoFi router's management portal at http://192.168.10.1
- Click on MoFi Business --> VPN Services --> PureVPN with Public IP
- Enter the username, password, and server address from the email and check the "enabled" box.
NOTE: Under the setting titled "Tunnel Mode", you can choose "split" and only send traffic for certain devices across the VPN. This can be useful if you're only using the VPN service for a specific device or group of devices as the VPN service can cause some slow-down to speeds when traffic is going through the VPN connection. The Split mode will allow you to maintain your normal speeds for normal every-day traffic while taking advantage of the simplified NAT structure for services that require the VPN.
- Click Save at the bottom to enable the VPN service
- After this is set up, scroll down and make sure that the VPN status is showing connected.
NOTE: You may need to adjust any Port forwarding rules to allow connections from the VPN zone instead of "WAN" for some devices.
MoFi - Configuring PureVPN Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Mar, 2019 at 10:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.