You can setup the MOFI in bridge mode using the IP Passthrough/Bridge configuration page. Below is a screenshot of that page, followed by instructions.
To enable the mode:
1. On a device connected to the MOFI, open a non-Chrome (e.g. Safari, IE, Firefox) browser to address 192.168.10.1. Login password is admin.
2. Click on MOFI Business > IP Passthrough/Bridge in the left-hand menu.
3. Click the checkbox next to Enabled.
4. Configure any options you want. For instance, you can specify the DNS server IPs to use or just use those configured from the carrier.
5. Click Save.
6. Click on System > Reboot, then Perform Reboot
After the MOFI comes up after the reboot, the device connected to LAN port 1 will receive everything. If you need access back to the router after it is in Passthrough Mode, close all instances of the browser if it is already open, then open it and go to